Log In
Address Change

To submit a change of address, download and complete the change address form (PDF) and mail to:

California Resources Corporation
Attn: Land Administration - Address Change

900 Old River Road
Bakersfield, CA 93311

or fax a written request to:  866-802-0704

When faxing your written request, please provide the following information:

  • New address(es) designated for revenue payments, correspondence address, and/or joint interest billing
  • Owner number
  • Social Security number or Tax Identification number
  • Signature

If you have questions regarding address changes, contact us at 1-855-272-5519.

E-mail: crc@ownerrelationssupport.com

©2014 California Resources Corporation | Legal Statement | Privacy Policy